Holidays with unbeatable activities
Part of enjoying a good holiday is practising your favourite sport. Or trying new things you’ve never done before.
This is the time to discover everything we’ve prepared for you.
Designed for professional training, they are ideal to put your serves in motion, perfect your backhand and enjoy your favorite sport with style.
TENIS & PADDLE
If you like Tennis or Paddle, we have two magnificent tracks for you. So you will also enjoy the fantastic climate of the island, while you train. Here we practice sports with style!
Are you more of Squash? Two exclusive courts await you, with an innovative system of surface coating that will give you an amazing flexibility and cushioning, facilitating lighter movements.
Looking for something different? One of our tracks is Multifunctional, in case you want to practice any other sport such as football, basketball, volleyball… We have what you need!
If you want to entertain yourself with other activities, we offer you more options to have a nice and fun time, while you practice your expertise.
Ping – Pong
It seems like a simple sport, but it is not enough to have good technique. At GF Victoria we provide you with the best materials and facilities; You have to show off your winning mentality and all your enthusiasm. The perfect combination!
Fun holes await you to improve your short game and stimulate your sporting qualities with every move you make. A great opportunity to begin to obtain skill in such a select sport.
Gym and fitness room
Designed for those people who can’t rest when on holiday. Work out your body and mind in our modern gym, or practise Zumba, Aerobics, Gap or dance in the fitness room.
At GF Hoteles, we assume the commitment to sustainability by promoting responsible tourism. In this regard, we place at your disposal the ‘Cycling Centre’ of GF Victoria, a new space offering a fully equipped storage for bicycles, including hangers with safety cable, cleaning area and a workshop with guaranteed tools of quality.
In addition, through Cycling Friendly, you can rent your equipment and enjoy cycling in Tenerife.
And all the activities possible in Tenerife
Of course, outside of our hotel doors, an impressive destination awaits you, where nature, art, culture and history come together to offer you a thousand and one exciting experiences. We’ll help you plan outings, visits and excursions and advise you on routes and points of interest according to your preferences, tastes and available time. Discovering Tenerife will surely be one of the main reasons why you’ll want to return over and over again.
- 3 km from the town of Adeje.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos with its port from which ferries depart for La Gomera and La Palma.
- 30 km from Teide National Park.
- 80 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the island; and San Cristóbal de La Laguna, a World Heritage Site.
Places for leisure and sports:
- 150 metres from Playa del Duque.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón where boats leave for whale watching and the cliffs of Los Gigantes.
- 2 km from the Magma Arte & Congresos convention centre.
- 2 km from Siam Park, Europe’s largest water theme park (in front of our hotel, you’ll find a bus stop to take you there directly)
- 2km from Siam Mall, a benchmark shopping centre of great interest to tourists and residents for its unique decor and variety of shopping options.
- 2 km from Playa de Las Américas, a hub of entertainment, pubs and nightclubs.
- 3 km from La Caleta (the site of T3, a high-performance sports centre).
- 3 km from the beach of Diego Hernández, with its fine golden sand, where naturism is permitted and you can enjoy pure nature and sea.
- 2 km from the golf course of Costa Adeje, 5 km from Playa de las Américas golf course, 20 km from Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur and 100 km from Buenavista golf course.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.