1. Object and consent
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: gfvictoria.com. The website belongs to the GRUPO FEDOLA group which consists of the following entities in the hotel sector:
- EXPLOTACIONES SANTONEL S.L. (GF VICTORIA ***** GL)
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN HOTEL, S.L. (GF Gran Costa Adeje*****)
- ISABEL FAMILY HOTEL S.L.U. (GF Isabel ****)
- FELAHOTEL S.L.U (GF FAÑABE****)
- NOELIA PLAYA, S.L.U.. (A.T. GF NOELIA***)
These entities provide services as hotel establishments and their primary objective is to enable contact between users and the entities that make up our group, either to contact us, make requests or book online in our establishments.
Browsing on the website gfvictoria.com attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to GF HOTELS and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In order to comply with the general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce we inform our users that this website belongs to GRUPO FEDOLA, S.L. (hereinafter GF HOTELES) with tax ID CIF B38573192, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on Sheet TF-22040, Folio 146 in Volume 1951 of the General Section, 1st entry.
- ADDRESS: Edificio Olympo, C/ Candelaria nº 28-1 (38002-S/C de Tenerife)
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE NUMBER: (34) 922716624
- WEBSITE HOSTED BY: Thinkin.es
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years old can provide data through our website, and children under 16 cannot provide information without the consent of a parent or guardian.
The user guarantees the authenticity and relevance of all information they communicate to GF HOTELES and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
gfvictoria.com has the following type of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that GF HOTELES requests includes the name and e-mail address and information provided by the user when filling out the forms:
- Users who have not contacted GF HOTELS but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies.
- Users of our private area: Includes the username and password.
- Users who make comments on the blog: The following data is collected from these users: e-mail address, name and surname or user name, comment made, date of the comment.
- Users who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data of the purchase made is collected.
- Users who send us their curriculum vitae through the section designed for that purpose on our website.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them for the following purposes:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or justification of terrorism content or, in general, any content contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce viruses into the network computer or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of GF HOTELS or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the IT systems of GF HOTELES or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Impinge upon the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of GF HOTELES or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the website pages included or accessible through the website, please send a notification to GF HOTELS properly identifying, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies Policy
GF HOTELES installs cookies on the user’s computer. To learn more about the cookies on our website, go to the following link: “cookies policy”.
All notifications and communications between users and GF HOTELS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or email or telephone communication. Users should contact GF HOTELES through the one of the following:
- By post to the following address: GF HOTELES – Edificio Olympo, Candelaria, 28, 1ª Planta, 38002 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife.
- By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are property of GF HOTELES, and rights to use the content may in no way be understood to be ceded to the website user beyond that strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they to installed on servers connected to networks, nor be misused in any way and only and exclusively while the service is valid.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of GF HOTELES, and it may not be construed that the use or access thereof gives the User any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by GF HOTELES is prohibited. In case of non-compliance, GF HOTELES will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this website is solely and exclusively for information purposes, GF HOTELS reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or not allow access to such information. GF HOTELES tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors but GF HOTELES will not be responsible for the damages caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or other external connection; nor of the damages to the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this website.
The Users expressly accept that GF HOTELES will not be responsible for the unauthorised access or alteration of its transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor of any transaction made through its website.
GF HOTELES reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation of informing the user of the modifications made through gfvictoria.com
9. Partial nullity
If any of the present clauses were declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of invalidity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and European regulations that may apply.
Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website or with such products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
For end-consumers, nothing in this clause will affect their rights as recognised by the current legislation, and they may choose to submit a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their home address.