Part of enjoying a good holiday is practising your favourite sport. Or trying new things you’ve never done before.
This is the time to discover everything we’ve prepared for you.
Tennis and squash
Our tennis and squash facilities are perfect for getting yourself moving and improving your backhand. You have a tennis court, a multi-sport court and a squash court with an innovative surface coating system that gives you amazing flexibility and cushioning, allowing you to make lighter movements. Are you motivated to try?
Mini golf and table tennis
At GF VICTORIA***** GL, there are activities for everyone. If you’re looking for more relaxed entertainment, where the goal is to have a fun and enjoyable time, we have many options to test your skills: Whether it’s the fun holes of our mini golf or table tennis where every action and every movement is a stimulating strategy.
Gym and fitness room
Designed for those people who can’t rest when on holiday. Work out your body and mind in our modern gym, or practise Zumba, Aerobics, Gap or dance in the fitness room.
And all the activities possible in Tenerife
Of course, outside of our hotel doors, an impressive destination awaits you, where nature, art, culture and history come together to offer you a thousand and one exciting experiences. We’ll help you plan outings, visits and excursions and advise you on routes and points of interest according to your preferences, tastes and available time. Discovering Tenerife will surely be one of the main reasons why you’ll want to return over and over again.
- 3 km from the town of Adeje.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos with its port from which ferries depart for La Gomera and La Palma.
- 30 km from Teide National Park.
- 80 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital of the island; and San Cristóbal de La Laguna, a World Heritage Site.
Places for leisure and sports:
- 150 metres from Playa del Duque.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón where boats leave for whale watching and the cliffs of Los Gigantes.
- 2 km from the Magma Arte & Congresos convention centre.
- 2 km from Siam Park, Europe’s largest water theme park (in front of our hotel, you’ll find a bus stop to take you there directly)
- 2km from Siam Mall, a benchmark shopping centre of great interest to tourists and residents for its unique decor and variety of shopping options.
- 2 km from Playa de Las Américas, a hub of entertainment, pubs and nightclubs.
- 3 km from La Caleta (the site of T3, a high-performance sports centre).
- 3 km from the beach of Diego Hernández, with its fine golden sand, where naturism is permitted and you can enjoy pure nature and sea.
- 2 km from the golf course of Costa Adeje, 5 km from Playa de las Américas golf course, 20 km from Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur and 100 km from Buenavista golf course.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.